Terms & Conditions
Should you encounter any problem, please give us an opportunity to address it before returning a product. Most questions can be answered through our email at email@example.com or via Contact Us form. If you prefer, please contact Flow Kiteboarding at 0414 966 092.
The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions specified below. Please read them carefully.
By using the website you have accepted these terms and conditions. Your submission of an order to
us indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent
terms and conditions included in any purchase order, whether or not such terms and conditions are signed by us.
We warrant all products sold by Flow Kiteboarding to be free of defects in material or workmanship defects for as long as it is
owned by the original purchaser unless otherwise specified on the product.
A “lifetime” warranty means the lifetime of the original owner. If a product is found to be defective by us, in its sole discretion, our only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replace the defective product. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law:
- This warranty applies only to Flow Kiteboarding products purchased from Authorized Dealer or this website and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All warranty claims must begin at the original point of purchase. Products returned to Flow Kiteboarding for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone or email. Products should be shipped prepaid and insured. We assume no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our address. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following: Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect; Damage due to sand / surf impact; Any rips, punctures, scratches or any other damage caused by foreign objects; Damage caused by sun and UV degradation or sand and/or salt water abrasion; Damage caused from crashes/slams; Normal wear and tear; Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship; Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives; Damage caused by use of non-Flow Kiteboarding hardware for mounting pads/straps; Damage to Flow Kiteboarding products caused by non-Flow Kiteboarding products; Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages;
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Flow Kiteboarding.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Flow Kiteboarding product is not covered by any verbal warranties. Canopy damage from misuse and any other impact related damage is not covered under this warranty. All warranties implied by law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty.
- The warranty only applies to products bought directly from us or from an Authorized Flow Kiteboarding dealer. Secondhand purchases, or ebay purchases (and the like) are not covered under warranty, even if the products were listed as “new” or appear to be sold via a shop through ebay.
- This warranty is void if any modification or alteration has been made to the product or the product has been previously repaired.
- The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Should a product found to be defective by us, in its sole discretion, we will decide to either repair or replace the defective item.
We are not responsible for any other expenses or damages sustained as a direct consequence.
In case of a replacement we may not be able to guarantee the identical product due to stock availability.
All returns must be pre-approved by us and have the provided Return Authorisation Number prominently displayed on the outside of the packaging. Packages arriving at our warehouse without a number will be immediately returned to sender.
If you have any questions about our limited warranty or would like to schedule a return, simply contact our Customer Service.
The 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to products bought directly from flowkiteboarding.com.au, it does not apply to products purchased through our retail channel or to any sales via auction sites such as ebay or third party sales of any kind.
- We reserve the right to refuse this guarantee if we feel that the purchaser is abusing this policy.
- This guarantee does not apply to products purchased on sale or in combo deals.
- We cannot accept the return of different size products of the same model. We suggest if you are unsure about the performance to order only one rather than a complete quiver. Or get in touch to book a test ride.
- We cannot accept damaged goods.
- You will be responsible for all costs associated with getting the returned item back to our warehouse. We cannot refund return shipping charges. Lost return shipments are your responsibility, and items damaged during return shipment are your responsibility, we recomend insuring the content.
- Items received that do not meet our return criteria will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- We must receive all returned products within 30 days from purchase date.
- All returns must be pre-approved by us and have the provided Return Authorisation Number prominently displayed on the outside of the packaging. Packages arriving at our warehouse without a number will be immediately returned to sender.
- Keep the original packaging and in the unlikely event you don’t get satisfied, rinse the gear with fresh water, let it dry thoroughly and wrap it up. Pack with the the provided Return Authorisation Number prominently displayed. Include all accessories originally shipped with your order unless otherwise specified.
- This guarantee only applies if you do not already have a kite/board/bar of the same model.
- This guarantee is not available to allow you to upgrade to a new model.
While we offer only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices, you may need to cancel an order for some particular reason.
We do not charge any type of fee for cancellations if requested before we issue shipping instructions to our warehouse. Therefore, we can not guarantee that your order will be cancelled before shipping.
In order to help us cancel your order before we begin the shipping process, please contact our Customer Service. In the event your order has already shipped, we will be happy to accept a return under the conditions of our limited warranty (see above).
By using this website, you agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. Flow Kiteboarding is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website.
KITE FLYING CAN BE DANGEROUS. By using any product available in this website, the user fully understands the inherent hazards and dangers that may lead to serious injuries or death.
- Take lessons from a qualified professional if you are learning before buying any kite related product.
- Never use near power lines, airports, streets, rocks, trees, houses, vehicles, including boats, bystanders or any other structure.
- Always wear safety equipment such as helmet and when using in water, a personal floatation device.
- Observe the weather conditions and do not use this product in thunderstorms, offshore, overly strong or gusty winds.
- For adult use only. Learn how to fly competently before using this product.
- The kites available for sale on this website are not floatation or flying device and should not be used as one.
- Always allow the kite to dry before storage. Do not overinflate and have any damage repaired immediately by a qualified repair facility.
The delivery times provided by us are estimates only. We will not be held accountable for late deliveries or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
For international orders, some countries may incur a customs or import duty charge. We do not have any control over these charges or unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations and compliances. For more information please contact your local customs office. Any charges incurred are to be paid by the customer on delivery of the order.
Customer Service / Contacting Us